Solar Power Plant (SSPL)
India Perspective : Our diverse and highly skilled global workforce from all the fields to manage the current business situation, our marketing network supports retail outlets on all the states of India. The share of renewable energy in total power generation is expected to increase from 6.5% to 15% by 2019 and there is a significant scope for companies in this space. A 78.1% of India`s Wind Energy potential and 99.6% of solar energy potential still remains untapped, pointing towards a tremendous growth potential in the renewable energy industry The 100,000 MW ( 100 GW) solar installations Goal set recently by Government of India and Make in India scheme has also definetly will have a Good successful bright future for our business plan.The Government of India proposal for amendment in building bye-laws for mandatory provision of roof top solar for new construction and 10% renewable energy provision for end-customers under the new scheme of Ministry of Urban Planning and its an add-on to solar business & its market in India.
Agreement & Proposal
- Power Purchase Agreement has been signed between (TSSBDCL) Southern power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited.
- 3MW Project proposed to sell under open access with third party (3rd) power sale (TANGEDCO,TAMILNADU).
- 10 MW Capacity at 132/33 KV Nagakarnool Village in Mahabube Nagar District in the State Of Telangana. India.
- 3 MW Capacity at 110/22 KV Madagupatty Village, Sivaganga Taluk, Sivaganga District. Tamil Nadu.India.
- We do have further planning to set up another 7 MW power plant in the existing plant of 3Mw, (Madagupatty).
- We already purchased lands around 34 acres under Sahaal Power Projects Pvt Ltd.
- Plant in Telangana is completed successfully in year of 2015, the plant is running since 2015.
- Plant in Madagupatty, Sivaganga District total 10 MW first Phase will be 3 MW - Scheduled on month of Jan, 2021.
(We are planning to run the plant to sell it under 3rd Party sell agreement (PPPA) Private Power Purchase Agreement & it will begin in the month of May, 2021.)
Make in India
- Solar Inverter and related accessories from Europe (Germany)
EPC (Engineering Procurement Contract)
- Proposal is under progress in Tanzania (TANESCO) For Grid 400KV Transmission Line for procurement of Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 280km 400kv Double Circuit Overhead Transmission line.
- 3MW Solar Power Plant resume start in the month of Feb.2021, at Madagupatty, Sivaganga District, Tamil nadu, India .
Developer/ Owner : Sahaal power and Projects Private Limited.
Make in India
Solar Inverter and related acessories from Europe (Germany)
Proposal is under progress in Tanzania (TANESCO) For Grid 400KV Transmission Line for procurement of Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of 280km 400kv Double Circuit Overhead Transmission line.